Monday, August 17, 2009

House for sale




The house is for sale, it went on the market today. It has been an exhausting amount of work to get to this point. My husband and I worked like crazy to update everything. So, wanna buy a house in Northwest Michigan?

Homeschooling will start next Monday. I took most of the summer off. It wasn't possible to follow my plan. My in-laws visited, we camped, my mother visited, and we worked on this house. But, my school room is ready, and I have tested out our materials, since we did 3 weeks of school in June already.

I wanted to go to Waukegan with my husband this September, but its not going to happen. Sorry Therese, if you still read my blog. We have no dog sitter. I don't know how we can afford it. I wanted to see you too, Tina and Tim. But, I don't know how we can afford to board the pup. It was going to be the first week of September. Boo Hoo :(

So, here I sit, anxious because all day long the realtor was suppose to list our house. It didn't happen till after 2 PM, and evidently it won't be listed on any national sites till 24 hours later. I took lots of nice pictures. We don't have a carpeted kitchen/dining room anymore!

Now I have to leave it in God's hands and remember that He knows how this is suppose to work in a nearly dead housing market.

3 comments:

TJ said...

I'm sure it will be nice to start homeschooling in your newly organized and updated home!

Remind me, what is your time-frame for selling?

Puffin said...

TJ, you are Tanya? I'm sitting here trying to figure this out. : )

We need to sell by July 2010, or the kids and I will get stuck here when DH gets new orders. Which could happen.

I am happy about my organized home too! :) It's awesome!

Puffin said...

It IS you Tanya! Why is there a picture of a sunflower by this post and your pretty face on a different post? I think that I need to go to bed, I am thinking to much!